Its goal is to promote the
commercial interchange between suppliers and would-be buyers belonging to a
specific industry, who negotiate one-to-one.
All those interested companies
participate in offering and demanding products, technologies, services and
infrastructure available in the world market, which is getting more competitive
stage of this activity, CMC provides expert advice when needed, both in the
technical area as in public relations and business tourism.
- Making of project and budget
- Registration of participating companies.
- Issuing of "Participants List"
- Accreditation of participant companies.
- Registration of interview requests
- Issuing of meeting agenda.
Our company has carried out
several commercial exhibitions in Chile, most of them linked to conventions,
and other that are exclusive, we call fairs:
- Choosing the venue.
- Suppliers (booths’ building, security,
general and specific objectives, etc.).
of the general and specific objectives.
- Definition of commercial,
marketing and financial strategies.
- Strategic Alliance.
- Definition of the fairs best and strategic
- Making of stands plans.
- Making of General Regulations and technical
- Contracts for sponsors and exhibitors.
- Selection and training of specialized
- Making of potential sponsors list.
- Sales meetings.
- Making of plans.
- Coordination with each participating institution.
- Making of sales tools and strategies.
DESIGN AND BUILDING OF BOOTHS
- Additionally we offer the exhibitors the building of specially designed booths. With more than 100 commercial exhibitions in Chile and with an attendance of up to 10.000 people all carried out successfully.